When you think of lawyers, contracts usually spring to mind. And for good reason. Besides being a major part of commercial law, contracts are vital for all aspects of business.
Contracts can help you get paid on time. They can guarantee performance levels. And, if things go wrong, they can sometimes save you unrecoverable legal expenses, lost assets, reputational damage and a good deal of time spent on a costly dispute.
Our commercial team is ranked top by the national independent directory Legal 500 UK, and we can help by drafting, negotiating and advising on any agreement your business needs, including:
- outsourcing, logistics and supply chain management
- procurement and supply of goods and services
- facilities and asset management
- terms and conditions
- confidentiality agreements and NDAs
- distribution, including reseller arrangements
- managed and shared services
- partnering, collaborations and strategic alliances
- research and development
- franchising and concessions
- commercial trading
- contract, toll, turnkey, OEM manufacturing
- online sales of products and services
- escrow arrangements
- fund formation and management
We can assist with all this and more. Plus we never charge for initial enquiries, so get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.