Social housing providers don't just build houses; they build communities. We appreciate how important that distinction is and it's why our legal advice always has people at its heart.
We have a strong track record in advising registered providers, local authorities and developers. Currently, we provide legal support to Home Group, Places for People, Gentoo, Karbon and South Yorkshire Housing Association.
Our cross-firm team is made up of individuals with in-depth knowledge of the social housing sector, who understand the challenges and opportunities it faces.
With a genuine desire to positively impact the local communities where we live and operate, we work closely with our social housing partners to see where we can make the biggest impact through our ESG work - from grant-giving to trustee opportunities.
· Housing development and regeneration
· Possession proceedings including anti-social behaviour and rent arrears
· Access injunctions
· Equality Act issues
· Governance and regulatory advice
· Litigation and dispute resolution
· Employment and pensions advice
· Construction advice
· Corporate projects
· Commercial and contracts advice