Manufacturing companies operate in a fast-moving world. That's why it's important to have a legal team that is up-to-speed on all the challenges facing the sector.
Our clients range from start-ups producing cutting-edge technology to multi-national corporations including CAV Ice Protection, Thomas Swan, AAF International and Zytronic.
We have a cross-firm team of lawyers that advises manufacturers of all shapes and sizes on the legal aspects of running their businesses.
- Supply, distribution and other commercial agreements
- Intellectual property
- Buying and selling business
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Raising finance
- Debt recovery and disputes
- Employment and trade union negotiations
- Directors' duties and company secretarial services
- Competition law
We have worked with the Muckle team for a number of years on a combination of contractual, IP and HR related matters and have always found their approach and advice pragmatic and commercially sound.