Construction projects need careful planning and coordination. Having a legal partner who is an expert in providing solutions to your legal and commercial risks will help you to successfully deliver projects on time and on budget, every time.
If issues do arise, we’re skilled in resolving them through negotiation, adjudication, arbitration or court proceedings.
Our construction team is ranked by both Legal 500 UK and Chambers & Partners and is best known for delivering major projects for clients across the UK and the Channel Islands including Aura Newcastle Limited, McAleer and Rushe and Home Group.
We act for procuring public and private organisations across all sectors including local government, health, education, commercial, industrial , residential, retail, energy, off-shore, travel, sport, leisure and charities.
- Bespoke building and engineering contracts
- Standard industry contracts (such as such as NEC /JCT /FIDIC /MF1 /IChemE /LOGIC /ICC /RIBA /RICS /ICE)
- Professional consultants' appointments
- Collateral Warranties
- Direct Agreements
- Performance and other bonds
- Parent Company Guarantees
- Interface agreements
- Specific construction legislation such as:
- Part II of the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996
- The CDM Regulations 2015
- The Building Safety Act 2022