Banking & Finance
From the large to the small, the straightforward to the incredibly complicated, when it comes to financial legal advice, we've got you covered. Our reputation and experience as commercial lawyers have moved both Legal 500 UK and Chambers & Partners to independently rank our Banking team top in the region for legal advice.
We advise across the whole spectrum of banking and finance. Our services prove invaluable to all kinds of financial institutions, as well as corporate clients who need advice on banking, finance and fundraising.
Our ability to apply this wealth of experience to all our work makes us the trusted advisors for clients including HSBC UK Bank plc, Santander UK plc, Mandata Group Limited, Kitwave Group plc and Wilton Engineering Services Limited.
As a firm, we are fully registered on the FSQS supplier qualification system, demonstrating our compliance with, and dedication to, the standard of information management accepted and expected by financial institutions.
As you might expect, our banking and financial legal advice team covers pretty much every aspect of banking and is renowned for being responsive, approachable and getting transactions done quickly.
- Acting for a wide range of borrower and lender clients
- Acquisition finance transactions
- Real estate finance (including agricultural lending)
- Property development funding
- Providing strategic advice to clients on banking structures
- Amending existing banking arrangements and obtaining consents and releases
- Advising on security, guarantees, intercreditor and priority arrangements
- Bond issues
- Using our excellent project management skills to help with strategic planning and complex deal structures including overseas aspects
All team members are technically strong, able to react quickly and explain things to non-lawyers in a concise and clear way. Always willing to work extremely hard to make sure that deadlines are met and remain calm and professional throughout very challenging negotiations.
We engaged Muckle on the refinance of our banking facilities which included a move to a new bank. We received a high-quality service from Louise which ensured that the process completed very smoothly. In addition, we felt that we were well advised on all points that arose throughout the exercise.