Whatever plans you have afoot, it pays to rely on expert advice to help negotiate the potential pitfalls.
Our substantial experience has been gained working mainly with private sector developers all over Britain. This has resulted in us having expertise in planning matters across every aspect of development and sectors where approvals are required. This includes:
- highways and other infrastructure agreements;
- planning appeals;
- breaches of planning control;
- conservation area controls;
- as well as listed building;
- compulsory purchase; and
- lands tribunal references.
The moral of the story? Make Muckle part of your plans.
Partner and Head of the Real Estate GroupContact Jonathan Combe