With so much changing in data protection legislation, it’s not easy to stay up to date. But with multi-million-pound fines and embarrassing media coverage at stake, it pays to make sure you’re compliant.
That’s why getting the right advice is so important. Data breaches can be managed and fines avoided, with a little help from our data protection experts.
From fixed price retainers to bespoke packages, we have specialist data protection services to suit every business and budget.
Mi SAR - £950 plus VAT per request
Save the stress and let our experts deal with your subject access requests (SARs). Under Mi SAR we will:
- Review the request from the data subject and prepare your initial response
- Discuss the SAR process with you by telephone (or meeting if you would like to come to our offices), explaining the steps you need to take to comply with the request
- Prepare your final response letter
Mi Breach Support - from £950 plus VAT
Data breaches can be sensitive and stressful, not only for those dealing with them (especially if you are subject to a malicious attack or unprovoked hack), but also for the data subjects whose personal data may have been compromised. We can help with:
- Face to face support, with your key stakeholders or management team, to advise on the best course of action
- Advice on reporting to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- Preparing your communication to affected data subjects
- Any dispute that might arise from a data breach
Mi Data Training - £1,500 plus VAT
We offer remote data protection training courses and interactive workshops for your employees, to better understand the key areas of the data protection legislation.
If you need some extra support, or something a little more specific, we can also offer the following services:
- Appeals and complaints to the ICO
- Data protection project management
- Analysis of your position with regards to being categorised as a data controller (joint or independent) or data processor (including sub-processors).
- Advice on data sharing, in the UK and elsewhere and the documentation you might need
- Preparation of appropriate data processing agreements or clauses