UK GDPR Factsheets
Understanding UK GDPR can be a daunting process. We’ve produced these handy factsheets to help you understand the jargon and role requirements:
- FA UK GDPR Principles
- Lawful Bases for Processing under UK GDPR
- FA Data Protection Definitions
- FA Data Processor Obligations
- FA Privacy notices under the UK GDPR
We also have bite-size online training modules which can help you cut through the noise and prepare your club for UK GDPR.
We continue to work with the FA to roll out support. In addition to the resources currently available, a practical guide to the basics of UK GDPR for grass roots clubs together with a list of FAQs will be available here shortly.
If you require further help we have two dedicated helplines to get in touch:
- Call 08448 240 432 for our dedicated helpline; or
- email us at [email protected]