Quite frankly, we could think of dozens of reasons why someone would want to consider working at Muckle. But since you haven’t got all day, we’ll have to make do with talking about what we believe are our key features.
One of the most appealing things about our firm is, of course, its reputation. Over the past 20 years we have committed ourselves to providing the best possible advice and service for our clients. And as a result, we are now acknowledged as one of the leading commercial law firms in the region.
Behind this success there are, we believe, four core principles that go a long way to defining who we are and how we go about doing what we do. These are:
- recruiting people who fit with our culture, who will work closely together and who will therefore build the strongest client relationships
- working as hard as we can to make sure everything we do is of the highest possible quality and always trying to do an even better job for our clients than we did last time
- delivering against our excellent service model and constantly exceeding our clients’ expectations
- being genuine people who do what they say they are going to do, on time and within budget, every time
- being a responsible business that cares passionately about the region and about having a positive impact on the communities in which we live and work.
To ensure that the Firm continues to succeed we understand that we need to attract and retain the best people. And one of the fundamental ways of retaining talent is, we believe, to make them feel a valued part of the team and proud to work at Muckle. So we invest a lot of time and resources into engaging with our people, and we put having fun at the heart of our culture. Importantly, we also do our utmost to provide the best pay and benefits package we possibly can, and we ensure that achievements are always recognised. In fact we are one of the few businesses in the country to have been presented with an Investors In People Gold award for the way we develop the members of our team.
We are, of course, committed to equality and diversity, as well as creating an environment that promotes dignity and respect for all. We take great pride in the fact that we have been awarded the Equality North East Gold Standard in recognition of this.
- Link to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion – statement of commitment
- Link to The Equality Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Link to Respect and Responsibility at Work
- Link to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Charter
If you would like to view our diversity profile, please contact [email protected]