Is it the quality of the advice that we can provide that attracts so many clients in the manufacturing, engineering and assembly sectors? Or could it be the breadth of our expertise? Well, we certainly do have a lot of experience in a lot of areas, including:
- supply, distribution and other commercial agreements;
- raising finance;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- advising on directors’ duties and providing company secretarial services,;
- competition law and implications of the Bribery Act 2011;
- employee disputes and trade union negotiations; and
- resolving contractual problems at home and abroad.
If you were to ask the many owners and directors of manufacturing companies with whom we have enjoyed successful partnerships over the years, we hope they might tell you what attracted them is actually a combination of everything above.
For more information you can view the Manufacturing Capability Statement here.
PartnerContact Robin Adams