Everyone expects technology to work right out of the box, so why shouldn’t everything else? Our digital legal team has in-house and hands-on experience at technology, digital and data companies, so we’re switched on to business needs and make sure our advice works first time.
Whether your business needs hardware, firmware, software or over-the-air products and services, we can ease the pressure of your ever-evolving digital legal needs, with support for:
- commercialising technology ideas including apps
- tech procurement, hosting and consultancy contracts
- technology in sport, including automating lotteries and digital signage
- corporate structuring for tech businesses
- tech business investments, grants, asset sales or acquisitions
- disputed IT arrangements
- IT infrastructure, hardware and software for global enterprise use
- apps, cloud computing, and PCI-DSS compliance
- logistics tracking software and innovative payment models
We’re passionate about technology and are actively involved in lots of digital initiatives like Dynamo, Sphere Network, Tech Talent, Sunderland Software City and the Digital Catapult. In other words, we’re hardwired into the sector and work with you like an extension of your own digital team.
Partner and Head of Commercial teamContact Alex Craig