Everyone expects technology to work right out of the box, so why shouldn’t everything else? Our digital legal team has in-house and hands-on experience at technology, digital and data companies, so we’re switched on to business needs and make sure our advice works first time.
Whether your business needs hardware, firmware, software or over-the-air products and services, we can ease the pressure of your ever-evolving digital legal needs, with support for:
- commercialising technology ideas including apps;
- tech procurement, hosting and consultancy contracts;
- technology in sport, including automating lotteries and digital signage;
- corporate structuring for tech businesses;
- tech business investments, grants, asset sales or acquisitions;
- disputed IT arrangements;
- IT infrastructure, hardware and software for global enterprise use;
- apps, cloud computing, ISO9001, ISO27001 and PCI-DSS compliance; and
- logistics tracking software and innovative payment models.
We’re passionate about technology and are actively involved in lots of digital initiatives like Dynamo, VRTGO, the British Computer Society, Campus North, Digital Union and #ThisIsMine. In other words, we’re hardwired into the sector and work with you like an extension of your own digital team. Read our Digital and Tech team brochure to learn more.
“What struck us most was their down to earth approach – their lawyers don’t use jargon and speak to business people on their level, while at the same time providing first class legal advice.”– Billy Webber, Chief Operating Officer, Software City
Partner and Head of Commercial teamContact Alex Craig