We are sure you are well aware of coronavirus (COVID-19) and its potential impact on events and large gatherings. At present (09.03.20), all our events are going ahead as planned.
The health and safety of our clients and contacts is of course our primary concern, so if anything changes we will contact attendees directly and there will also be updates on our website.
Recommendations for event attendees
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend our events.
- If you have returned from a category 1 affected area in the last 14 days, the advice is to self-isolate so please do not attend our events.
- If you have been in close contact with colleagues, friends or family who have returned from a category 1 area in the last 14 days, please do not attend our events.
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds when you arrive at or leave our events.
- We do not want ask people not to shake hands, but please be understanding if the other person does not wish to shake hands with you. We want everyone to feel comfortable at our events.
Keeping each other informed
The situation is changing all the time, so please look out for any correspondence from us before attending an event. We will also keep our website up to date with the latest information concerning events.
We appreciate some employers are limiting employees’ travel so please keep us informed if you are no longer able to attend. Any events which are unable to go ahead for any reason over the next few months will be rescheduled later in the year or delivered digitally through a webinar if suitable.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our events team on 0191 211 7777 or email [email protected]. You can also download our factsheet on how to protect yourself and others at events.