- Date Wed 2nd Nov
- Time 9:00am-11:30am
- Venue Great North Air Ambulance
- Address Progress House, Urlay Nook Road, Eaglescliffe, Teesside, TS16 0QB
- Cost Free
It’s great to be back on the road for this year’s employment roadshow series after an enforced break of a couple of years! We know from experience that what delegates value most from the sessions that we run are the discussions on the practical application of the law and the opportunity to ask questions. We also appreciate that the pandemic has meant that people have re-evaluated what they want from face to face sessions.
Against that background, we’ve decided to take a slightly different approach to our roadshows this year. The sessions will concentrate on just one topic “Managing employees with certainty in an increasingly flexible world” and we will ask you to contribute to the debate and answer some of the questions with us. Amongst other things we will:
- consider how core UK employment law provisions manage / hinder flexible working arrangements;
- explain the need for discrimination law principles to be a key consideration in this area;
- think about the near, medium and long term future and balancing the needs of the organisation with the wants of their people, whilst not diluting culture; and
- how to give some certainty in an increasingly uncertain world.
As we travel around the North East and Cumbria we will also compile and then share with all delegates a summary of the issues that we discuss and the learnings and views of those that attend, to help provide a resource which includes the current views and future people management priorities for organisations across the North of England.
It would be great if you are able to join us.
Who should attend?
Our sessions are ideally suited to all HR professionals, managers or anyone involved in dealing with employee issues and / or managing people, within their organisations.
To reserve a place please complete the registration form below