Innovation and entrepreneurial growth across the energy sector is providing strong conditions for new business start-ups and spin-outs. Whether a business has just incorporated a new company or has an existing company, the team at Muckle will provide an annual compliance service.
A comprehensive service
We provide a comprehensive annual compliance service, including:
- maintaining a company’s statutory registers;
- preparing and filing the annual return;
- prompting deadlines for the filing of the annual accounts;
- preparing the notice and minutes for AGMs; and
- filing documents at Companies House to make changes to the structure of the company.
We can act as the company secretary for your company and can also provide a registered office address service and/or a service address for directors.
Corporate Health Checks
Muckle also provides corporate health checks which are popular with newly appointed managers or before a major strategic event. This involves us reviewing a company’s statutory records to ensure all statutory obligations have been complied with and that there are no issues which will cause problems for directors and their company.
If you would like to discuss this further please contact Andrew Davison on 0191 211 7950.