Energy seminar: Managing employment law issues in a growing company
Wednesday 15 January, 8.30 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. at Muckle LLP’s offices in Newcastle upon Tyne
This employment seminar for the energy supply chain will help you to address the following:
- Managing remote workers including;
- Managing sub-contractors and other non-employee relationships;
- Dealing with change from significant contract wins;
- Dealing with lifestyle demands from employees requesting individual employment arrangements.
Energy seminar: “If you can’t beat them, join them” – Partnering and collaboration arrangements
Wednesday 22 January, 8.30 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. at Muckle LLP’s offices in Newcastle upon Tyne
This seminar for businesses who are considering growing turnover, competitiveness and, of course, profits, through collaborating with partners to help diversify their business. We will address:
- Planning and executing joint ventures;
- Why do it?
- Know your partner and what they bring to the party;
- Who owns and/or has control?
- Making money from the joint venture.
FINAL FRIDAY – MONTHLY ENERGY NETWORKING EVENT MONTHLY ENERGY SECTOR NETWORKING: 31 JANUARY 2014
The monthly energy supply chain networking is going strong so come along to meet likeminded people in an informal environment. Our Head of the Energy Team, Andrew Davison, will be there to welcome you and to help you to find out what others are doing in your industry and, maybe, how you can forge links together.
There are no presentations: this is all about providing business people with opportunities to share ideas, increase other people’s understanding about their businesses and generate useful contacts.
Final Friday takes place on the last Friday of every month at our offices at Gallowgate in Newcastle’s city centre from 8.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. Drinks and pastries will be provided to help keep energy levels high!
Attendance is free. We simply ask you to register in advance so we know who to expect.