The Charity Commission has reformed the content of the Annual Return for 2014.
Charities with an income over £1million will no longer be required to complete the Summary Information Return (SIR).
In addition, charities will be asked for information about whether they:
- raise funds from the public;
- have a trading subsidiary;
- pay one or more of their trustees for carrying out their trustee duties;
- have certain policies in place;
- are regulated by a regulator or registered with a registrar other than the Commission; and
- carry out the charity’s purposes through predominantly grant-making.
For more information please contact Chris Hook or 0191 211 7929.