Based in a city that’s borderline obsessed with its football, we are delighted to have been chosen to provide legal support to The Football Association and its County FAs and Chartered Standard Clubs across England and Wales.
This FA Resource area contains information designed to help guide and educate the teams and people who work in these organisations. If you require further help we have two dedicated helplines to get in touch:
- Call 08448 240 432 for our dedicated helpline; or
- email us at C[email protected]
Chartered Standard Clubs
- Call 0191 211 7799; or
- email us at [email protected]
You’ll find we can offer advice covering a full range of legal areas, such as contracts, organisational structures, landlord and tenant, property construction projects, employment, health & safety, freedom of information and resolving disputes.
- The FA eNews
- Independent Football Review Guidance Note
- Replying to Requests from the Independent Football Review Guidance Note
- Bribery Act Leaflet
- Career Threatening Injuries Leaflet
- Legal Status of Employees Workers and Volunteers
- The FA’s Guide to Club Structures
- Sports Clubs – A comparison of legal structures and tax status
We continue to work with the FA to roll out support.
Partner and Head of the Sports TeamContact John Devine