In this free, 45 minute webinar, Joanne Davison (education partner) will be joined by Alison Walton (head of procurement) to examine the issues facing schools, and the wider public sector, around suppliers and contracts affected by COVID-19 and lockdown.
We will cover:
- Government procurement policy guidance on transitioning back under PPN 04/20
- Changing contracts on a permanent basis
- Exiting contracts that are no longer required
Why tune in?
- Get practical guidance and examples on how to form a plan for transitioning your supplier base back to the “new normal” from force majeure and supplier relief circumstances
- We’ll provide guidance on how to plan for contract management in the coming months
- We’ll advise how to prepare your contracts for a possible second spike
- The session will include time for questions and discussion.
Please register via GoToWebinar here.
For any further information please contact [email protected]