Our latest FOC evening seminar, held at London South Bank University, which will highlight recent fundamental changes in construction law.
Our speakers Rob Langley, Partner and Head of our Construction and Engineering Team, together with Andrea Gardner, Consultant, have over 40 years combined experience of practicing in the industry.
In this practical seminar, we will bring you up to date on the following:
- How have claims developed?
- What has changed in procurement?
- When should I consider enforcement?
- Have I acted in good faith?
- What do I have to do for a best endeavours clause?
- What has changed with material breach?
We do hope you can join us.