As market conditions gradually improve, the operation of rent review provisions in commercial leases will once again become important to parties and their surveyors.
Tailored to property surveyors, this one hour session, held in our office, is designed to refresh your working knowledge of rent review procedures by providing an overview of the following key topics:
- Types of rent review provision;
- Triggering the review;
- Analysing evidence;
- Challenging a third party’s decision; and
- Acting as an expert witness and as an expert.
The session will be followed by drinks and networking at our offices.
- 5.30 p.m. Registration and refreshments
- 6.00 p.m. Presentation
- 6.50 p.m. Q&A
- 7.00 p.m. Networking and refreshments
This event is for property surveyors only. Please use the registration form below.
If you require any further information please contact Ruth Craig or call 0191 211 7930.