Charlotte McMurchie welcomes you to the Housing matters inaugural event in its new home at our city centre office in Newcastle.
Charlotte is an experienced property litigator, specialising in residential property. She acts for private corporate landlords, lettings agents and regional and national registered providers of social housing. She is a highly regarded public speaker, having spoken at Chartered Institute of Housing and Northern Housing Consortium events. Her popular forum allows for discussions on developments impacting the sector strategically and at the front line.
Charlotte, together with Julie Adams, will be looking at:
- the latest developments in case law relating to relevant housing matters;
- recap of notable decisions in 2015;
- changes to the section 21 regime for terminating Assured Shorthold Tenancies;
- the cyclical nature of disrepair claims; and
- the use and bedding in of the new ASB tools and powers
This practical guide to the key issues is not to be missed.
The session will keep you up to date with developments in Housing law, provide an opportunity to network, share experiences and best practices and stimulate debate with your peers.
Who should attend?
Those who should attend are frontline housing professionals, their in-house solicitors, and risk and compliance officers.
Please register via the form below.
Please contact Ruth Craig on 0191 211 7930 if you have any queries about this seminar.