More than 40% of UK businesses have experienced fraud attempts in the last year. This trend is increasing, exposing businesses to greater risks. With increased sophistication and heightened fraudulent activity, this seminar will highlight the latest scams and share best practice on how to avoid, or at least reduce the risk of, being caught out.
We are pleased to host this seminar with Lloyds Banking Group and guests from Northumbria Police. We will share practical experiences and guidance covering the following topics:
• Real life fraud events currently impacting businesses;
• Top prevention tips to protect your business and its people;
• How to report fraud events to the authorities;
• Where to find further advice and guidance; and
• Address any of your concerns.
We will be delighted if you can join us. Please reply using the link below so we can secure your attendance:
We are looking forward to welcoming you on the day.
If you require any further information please contact Neena Reynolds at Muckle LLP by email or telephone her on 0191 211 7987.