Our popular employment roadshow series will return this Autumn across the North East and Cumbria and will consider how UK Employment Law has developed in the last 12 months and where employers should focus their attention for the future.
The last 12 months have seen a gradual increase in tribunal claims and reported cases. As well as considering the need to know cases and legal developments, we will consider the current trends and challenges, including:
- managing the interface between work and private life;
- the continuing uncertainty around employment status;
- the conundrum of “working time” and holiday pay entitlement;
- whether gender pay gap reporting has or will have any significant effect on pay strategy;
- the management of sexual harassment allegations in the workplace.
Mi Shield and Mi Staff Clients
If you are an existing Mi Shield or Mi Staff client, you are guaranteed up to 2 places at these sessions.
Please register via the button below. Please note there is no charge for attending this event.
If you require further information, help or advice please email Neena Reynolds or call 0191 211 7987.