In this free, 45 minute webinar, Joanne Davison (partner) and Sophie Robertson (solicitor) from our education team will provide a refresher session on data protection legislation for schools and run through our top tips for getting your school on the road to data compliance.
We will cover:
- A background to data protection legislation
- Explanations of key terminology and how these may apply to your school
- How to conduct an internal data audit as your first step to data protection compliance
- A summary of the mandatory and recommended documentation your school needs to be compliant
- Risks of non-compliance and some common mistakes we see
- Key points to know about processing children’s personal data
Why tune in?
- You will receive practical guidance on how to plan for data compliance
- We will provide examples and case studies to explain how data protection legislation relates to schools
- We aim to leave you feeling more comfortable with the terminology and requirements of this tricky area of law
Please register via GoToWebinar here.
For further information please contact [email protected].