Building your school’s brand: developing your marketing strategy to achieve your objectives
Muckle LLP’s Director of Business Development, Justin Barlow, has over 20 years of marketing experience which, more recently, includes five years as a school governor, running the marketing committee and working closely with the Headmaster. Come with your marketing query and we will aim to discuss and resolve the approach during the session.
This presentation is tailored to support Headteachers and School Business Managers will discuss the following:
- Defining the school’s brand
- Developing the brand to differentiate your school
- Developing your marketing strategy to contribute towards achieving your objectives
- The importance of reinforcing your core messages to different stakeholders
- Prioritising your resources
- Short term and longer term priorities
- Having realistic expectations
- Many activities cost nothing other than people’s time
- Right people, right roles
- Keeping momentum
Thoughts and tips for marketing the school
- Using marketing agencies
- How good is your website: the 24/7 prospectus?
- Social media – get involved or get lost
- Use your PR – you have stories everywhere!
- How are enquiries from prospective parents managed?
- Targets drive behaviour
10 top marketing myths explained
For more information or to submit a question for addressing at the seminar, please contact Ruth Craig on 0191 211 7930 or [email protected]
This seminar is being repeated after receiving the following praise:
“An excellent mix of strategic overview and operational hints and tips – equally useful for schools with some experience in branding and those taking their first steps. Two hours very well spent.”
Simon Maguire, Co-Principal at Teesdale School and Sixth Form Centre
“Thank you for a thought provoking seminar which we are acting upon.”
David Priestley, Headteacher at Greenfield Community College
Due to the expected high demand for places at this seminar, it is only open to schools. We will not be able to accommodate suppliers of services to schools.