Energy seminar: Raising funds for growth
Thursday 21 November, 8.30 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. at Muckle LLP’s offices in Newcastle upon Tyne
This seminar for the energy supply chain will help you consider different sources of funds that are available to help your business grow:
- Grant funding;
- Bank related debt finance;
- Corporate Bonds;
- What funders will want to see by way of guarantees and security; and
- Facilities available for advance payment, performance and warranty bonds.
Many businesses are expanding and diversifying to meet the needs of this sector that has the potential to provide you with long term opportunities for growth. This growth can be stifled by lack of funding though. This seminar will review the practicalities of different funds, enabling you to take informed decisions about which may be more appropriate for your business.
Energy seminar: Managing the health and safety risks in your business
Thursday 28 November, 8.30 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. at Muckle LLP’s offices in Newcastle upon Tyne
This business protection seminar for the energy supply chain will help you to address the following:
- Working in hazardous environments;
- Directors’ responsibilities and obligations;
- When an inspector calls unannounced; and
- Proactive business protection.
As contracts, employees and sub-contractors increase, so can the health and safety risks. This seminar will address operational risks and directors’ responsibilities so that your business, directors, employees and subcontractors can be legally protected