We like to think that our pay and benefits packages are as competitive as you’ll find. They were certainly designed to be that way. And that’s because we believe it’s really important that excellence is rewarded and that we support a healthy work-life balance for our team.
So in addition to paying competitive salaries, providing a great working environment and offering the chance for people to prove themselves on high-quality work, we reward all our team members for their commitment to the continued success of the Firm.
- A salary-sacrifice pension scheme with employer contributions of 3%, 4% or 5% (depending on your contribution) increasing to 6% after 8 years’ service (subject to a minimum 4% contribution by you).
- Generous life assurance cover for peace of mind, up to 4 times salary after 6 months’ service.
- Up to 27 days (pro-rata) paid holiday per annum.
- Birthday/long-service/wedding gifts – we celebrate milestone birthdays, certain lengths of service and weddings with our people.
- Income protection cover, up to 75% of salary, subject to acceptance of claim by insurers.
- A salary-sacrifice childcare voucher scheme.
- A salary-sacrifice cycle-to-work scheme.
- Recruitment referral bounty scheme.
- Payment of professional subscriptions.
- Health and well-being initiatives.
- Enhanced maternity pay.
- Corporate discounts on a variety of products and services.
- Flexible working options such as sabbaticals (after 5 and 10 years’ service), working from home (depending on role), carer’s leave, two paid community days per year and the option to buy up to 5 days or sell up to 7 days (pro-rata) holidays.
- People in senior roles may also be eligible for private medical insurance and a car parking space which is reasonably convenient to their place of work.
As you might expect, some benefits do require a minimum length of service to qualify.